SHARE

Another day of Office 365 Admin’s life, today one of the customer having the issue with Microsoft 365 learning pathways site.

Global admin successfully provisioned the learning site and hand over to the customer. But when users browse the site, home page loading without any issue but when they click on any other link i.e., they get the error: “Something went wrong”

And here is the detailed error.

Error:

Something went wrong

If the problem persists, contact the site administrator and give them the information in Technical Details.

Technical Details

[SPLoaderError.loadComponentError]:***Failed to load component “141d4ab7-b6ca-4bf4-ac59-25b7bf93642d” (CustomLearningWebPart). Original error: ***Failed to load URL ‘https://publiccdn.sharepointonline.com/krosfarm.sharepoint.com/sites/appcatalog/ClientSideAssets/26c9cd9f-db62-49b1-b102-7f0dad281ea0/v2-customlearningwebpartstrings_en-us_550d233e4c4642a78860ff6ed0424b18.js’ for resource ‘CustomLearningWebPartStrings’ in component ‘141d4ab7-b6ca-4bf4-ac59-25b7bf93642d’ (CustomLearningWebPart). There was a network problem. This may be a problem with a HTTPS certificate. Make sure you have the right certificate.

***INNERERROR:***Failed to load URL ‘https://publiccdn.sharepointonline.com/krosfarm.sharepoint.com/sites/appcatalog/ClientSideAssets/26c9cd9f-db62-49b1-b102-7f0dad281ea0/v2-customlearningwebpartstrings_en-us_550d233e4c4642a78860ff6ed0424b18.js’ for resource ‘CustomLearningWebPartStrings’ in component ‘141d4ab7-b6ca-4bf4-ac59-25b7bf93642d’ (CustomLearningWebPart). There was a network problem. This may be a problem with a HTTPS certificate. Make sure you have the right certificate.***CALLSTACK:Errorat t._generateErrorStackForIE (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:870:16404)at t (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:870:15940)at t (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:1493:21274)at e.buildErrorWithVerboseLog (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:1493:16198)at e.buildLoadComponentError (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:1493:12223)at Anonymous function (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:1493:61761)at L (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:8:2116)at T (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:8:2232)at O (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:8:2026)at g (https://spoprod-a.akamaihd.net/files/sp-client-prod_2019-06-14.010/sp-pages-assembly_en-us_6b7c467dac13b54cb9ff078c773aa7b5.js:8:1608)

It is hard to decide from where to start, so I pick from the error detailes.

As per the error, learning site downloading the CDN assets from the url “Failed to load URL ‘https://publiccdn.sharepointonline.com/krosfarm.sharepoint.com/sites/appcatalog/ClientSideAssets/26c9cd9f-db62-49b1-b102-7f0dad281ea0/v2-customlearningwebpartstrings_en-us_550d233e4c4642a78860ff6ed0424b18.js” but encountering the certificate issue “There was a network problem. This may be a problem with a HTTPS certificate. Make sure you have the right certificate.“. I checked couple of things to make sure there is no issue.

Make sure there is no proxy blocking this download Also make sure no firewall blocking for the URL. As per Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges, I make sure the all the urls & ports are open. Check # 37 under SharePoint and OnDrive.

There is nothing, I find which can be causing this issue. So I move one step back. And checked for the Provisioning requirements.

Here are the pre-requisite for provisioning the learning site.

User provisioning the learning site should be a Global Tenant Admin. An app catalog must be provisioned and configured User who provisioning the pathways site should be Site collection of the App catalog site.

After closely checking the pre-requisite, I found that my account is global admin but not the site collection admin of the App Catalog. This is cause of the error as during the provisioning process, due to lack of permission, it failed to register the app in the app catalog. Error is kind of misleading.

To resolve the issue, I have perform the below steps:

Boom, after provisioning again, Site is working as expected:

Thank you guys for reading it, till next enjoying and keep SharePoint’ing.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here